Residential Garden Design
At Willowbrook our qualified and skilled garden designers offer a wide range of garden design services. We provide planting plans and complete garden transformations, both on a large and small scale. These are all aimed at giving our clients the best value for money.
The following points summarise the key stages through our garden design process:
- Site survey and consultation with client.
- Draw up the survey, creating the key design concepts for the design.
- Create the design plan with the aid of specialised design software (or hand drawn plans if the client requests). Calculate the cost of the project.
- Present the design plan to the client, discuss key design features and costs.
- Once the client is happy with the proposals, our specialised construction team will build a garden of which you will be proud of.
We work closely with our clients throughout the process. We believe that this ensures the transition from concept to reality runs as smoothly for our clients as possible; making you a satisfied customer.
More Residential Services
Lawn Care & Installation
Grass cutting, edge strimming, turf installation, ground levelling.
Planting & Pruning
Partitioning, weeding, planting and cultivating.
Tree Surgery & Hedge Cutting
Arboriculture and stump grinding. Trimming and remedial pruning.
Paving, Decking & Driveways
Hard surfaces in wood, composite fibre, artificial surfaces, stone, gravel, chippings and resin bonded aggregate.
Fencing, Walls & Structures
Water features, stone and brick walls, wood structures and fences.